Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Deputies have arrested David Issac McMillan of Eros on four counts of Indecent Behavior with a Juvenile. According to the arrest warrant the charges involve four different children and details lewd acts that McMillan coerced the children to perform on him when he took them into the woods to “look for deer bones.” McMillan has been booked into the Ouachita Correctional Center and is being held without bond.
Additional arrests made in in Jackson Parish from October 5th – 11th.
- Mattew J. Gay (Jonesboro, LA) – Expired License Plate, Expired / No MVI Sticker, No Proof of Insurance
- Deloris Knight (Chatham, LA) – Simple Battery
- Carlton A. Sampson (North Hodge) – BenchWarrant
- William R. McCurdy Jr. (Eros, LA) – Warrant for failure to appear on possession of drug paraphernalia charge
- Marcus Jackson (Jonesboro, LA) – Warrant for failure to appear on driving under suspension charge
- Robert L. Harmon (Jonesboro, LA) – Domestic abuse battery involving strangulation
- Kevin M. Jackson (Jonesboro, LA) – Bienville Parish Probation and Parole warrant
- Jimmie Thompson (Saline, LA) Bondsman off bond for possession of schedule II drug (original arrest date (01/01/2020)
- Robert Tonnang (Jonesboro, LA) – Disturbing the peace
- Courtney Dennis (Hodge, LA) – Disturbing the peace
- Joshua O. Edwards (Hodge, LA) – Possession of Schedule I drug
- Lamario M Hicks (Chatham, LA) – Simple robbery / theft