Employee pay will be the first item on the agenda of the monthly meeting of the Jackson Parish Library Board to be held 4:30 pm in the meeting room of the Jonesboro Branch on Monday, August 16th. Additional items to be discussed are amendments to the 2021 budget and how the replacement of lost, worn or damaged library cards will be handled. A review of unfinished business as well as the July financial and statistical report will also take place.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if special assistance is needed please contact Floyd Knox at 318-259-5697 and describe the assistance needed.
Jackson Parish Library Board Agenda
Call to order: Welcome
Approval of Minutes
* Review and adopt the minutes from the July 19th regular board meeting
Report of Director
* Review and adopt July financial report
* Review and adopt July statistical report
* Update on ongoing projects
* Review and adopt the updated 2021 pay schedule and employee levels as authorized by the 2021 budget
* Review and adopt the updated 2021 budget adjustment
Library Card Signup month
* Discuss and act on allowing replacement of lost, worn and damaged cards free of charge during the month of September, 2021
*Discuss and act on changing policy to allow worn and damaged cards to be replaced free of charge.
* 2021 Trailblazer Board of Trustees meeting is scheduled for Friday, September 24, 2021 at the Union Parish Library
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE