The Jackson Parish School Board will discuss and entertain selecting a new Vice-President for 2022 at their regularly scheduled monthly meeting that will be held at 11:00am in the meeting room of the Central Office located at 315 Pershing Hwy in Jonesboro on Monday, December 6th. Additional agenda items include Information on 2020-21 District Test Scores being presented by Amy Hay and the discussion and possible acceptance of the 2020-21 General and Special Funds Budgets.
Thirty minutes prior to the general session the Executive /Finance and Building &Grounds Committee’s will meet where bills to be paid, various purchases and a bid will be considered to move forward for full board approval. Also to be discussed in committee session is the sale of a o.43 acre parcel of land on the grounds of the old Chatham High School will be considered to be sold to the Jackson Parish Hospital. If approved, the current lease between the School Board and the Town of Chatham shall be cancelled in full upon the recording of the cash sale deed.
For full agenda of the Jackson Parish School Board meeting see below.
1. Invocation – Gerry Mims
2. Pledge of Allegiance – Rickey McBride
3. Call to Order
4. Consider electing a Vice-President for 2022.
5. Consider approving the minutes as presented from the Regular Scheduled meeting held on November 1, 2021.
6. Consider approving the minutes as presented from the Special Called Meeting on November 10, 2021.
7. Information on 2020-2021 District Test Scores, presented by Amy Hay.
8. Consider approving the revised 2020-2021 General Fund and Special Funds Budget.
9. Consider adopting items per the Committee Reports attached hereto.
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE