The Jackson Parish Road Committee will meet at 5:00pm on Tuesday in the Nathaniel Zeno Jr. Meeting Room of the Jackson Parish Administrative Building, located at 160 Industrial Drive in Jonesboro. Chairperson Amy Magee, along with committee members Lewis Chatham and Lynn Treadway, will discuss and prepare to make recommendations on the agenda items listed below for the Police Jury Board to act on at their regularly scheduled monthly meeting that will be held on June 21st.
Road Committee Agenda Items
1. Discuss and make recommendation to the Finance Committee concerning wood chip pile
2. Discuss and make recommendation concerning fencing at the JPPJ Chatham yard
3. Discuss any updates concerning Kepler Creek bridge funds
4. Discuss any updates on the status of the 2022 Road Program projects: Ansley Road and Forest Drive
5. Discuss any updates on the status of gravel road spraying
6. Discuss the transition to the new work order system, Brightly (formerly known as Dude Solutions)
7. Discuss and make recommendations to the Policy and Personnel Committee concerning vacancies and upcoming vacancies within the Road Department
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance, please contact Tammy Collinsworth at (318) 259-2361 describing the assistance that is necessary.
It is possible that a quorum of the Police Jury may be in attendance at the meeting, but no action of the Police Jury as a whole will be taken.
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE