To have your job opportunities, business services or items you have for sale listed or any Legal/Public Notices, Advertisements for Bid, Requests for Proposals and/or Quotes listed – send email to: email@example.com
Medical- L.P.N.s – $34.24/Hr. L.P.N.s are needed for LTC and Veteran’s care units in Jackson, LA. There is full-time scheduling available. 12-hour shifts are being offered. Fully employer-paid medical and dental. 401(k) with 6% employer contribution and immediate vesting. Call Genna at Worldwide Travel Staffing, 920-618-3939
Jackson Parish School Board – Multiple openings ranging from teaching positions, school nurse, bus drivers and paraprofessionals. To learn more contact the Jackson Parish School Board office at 318-259-4456.
Boundary Solutions Inc. – Looking to hire an experienced, or trainable, Rodman. Previous experience as a draftsman is highly desired, but not required. The ideal candidate will play a key role in supporting the day-to-day tasks of survey projects, while working as a member of the survey crew, under the company’s Party Chief. This is a temporary to possible permanent position. For more information, please contact 318.259.2900. Interested candidates may email their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stump Grinding: Free estimates! Call James Stewart at (cell) 318-243-1009 or (home) 318-768-2554
SepticPlus: For all of your septic repair, service or installation contact SepticPlus. Professional service for your home or business. We are local, reliable and affordable. Licensed and Insured.
(318) 237-3065 / (318) 607-6247
Quality Electrical & Controls Service: Over 60 years of combined Lic Licensed and Certified experience in Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Control Panels, Electrical, HVAC and Inspections service. Located at 5039 Hwy 4 East, Jonesboro, LA. Contact: Billy Earl Wilhite: (318) 475-2403 or Richard Andrews: (318) 475-5136.
Dirt Cheap Lawn Care, LLC: Licensed and Insured! Any type of lawn care work done at reasonable prices. For quotes or to schedule service call Owner – David Hammock at 318-533-7133 or go by 209 Talbot Street, Jonesboro, LA. “If you don’t look good, we don’t look good!”
Harris Yard Beautification Service: For all your lawn and landscaping needs contact Greg Harris at (318) 245-2349. Free estimates and professional service guaranteed. Based out of Chatham.
Robinson Lawn Care: For all your residential or commercial lawn and landscaping. Fast and courteous service with professional results. Call Klint Robinson at 318-548-3038. Free estimates.
Book – “100 year history of JHHS football”
A year-by-year description of the first 100 years (1919-2019) of JHHS football. Included is summary of early beginnings, yearly results, rosters, updated team and individual records and a gallery of pictures. Perfect gift for that grandfather, father, son, grandson, brother, uncle or cousin who would enjoy remembering their “glory days”. Cost is $25.00 per book plus $3.00 shipping and handling. To order call (318) 480-1206 or send email to: email@example.com
Commemorative Plates – Beautifully etched china plates commemorating Jonesboro-Hodge High School and Jackson Parish. To order contact Wilda Smith at (318)426-6511 or Barbara Johnson at (318) 450-5561.
COMMUNITY LOAN SERVICING, LLC,
A DELAWARE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
PARISH OF JACKSON
STATE OF LOUISIANA
JOHN A LINER AND LINER HOMES, LLC
By virtue of a Writ of Seizure and Sale issued out of the Honorable Second Judicial District Court,
Parish of Jackson, State of Louisiana, and to me directed, I have seized and taken into my
possession and will offer for sale for cash at the principal front door of the Courthouse, Jonesboro,
Louisiana, on Wednesday, the 3rd day of August, 2022. Between the hours governing judicial sales,
the following property to wit:
"BEGINNING AT THE SOUTH SIDE OF A PAVED HIGHWAY (JONESBORO-DANVILLE HIGHWAY) RIGHT OF WAY LINE AT THE INTERSECTION OF THE NORTH BOUNDARY LINE OF THE NORTHEAST QUARTER OF THE SOUTHWEST QUARTER, SECTION 1, TOWNSHIP 14 NORTH, RANGE 4 VEST, AND RUN NORTH 50 DEGREES EAST A DISTANCE OF 100 FEET FOR THE STARTING POINT; THENCE RUN SOUTHEASTERLY PARALLEL WITH THE WESTERN BOUNDARY LINE OF LOT 2 OF P.C. LINDSEY PLAT AS RECORDED IN CONVEYANCE BOOK 64, PAGE 663, A DISTANCE OF 150 FEET; THENCE RUN NORTHEASTERLY PARALLEL WITH THE JONESBORO- DANVILLE HIGHWAY A DISTANCE OF 75 FEET; THENCE RUN NORTHWESTERLY PARALLEL WITH THE WESTERN BOUNDARY OF LOT 2 OF P,C. LINDSEY PLAT A DISTANCE OF 150 FEET TO THE SOUTH RIGHT OF WAY LINE OF JONESBORO-
DANVILLE HIGHWAY; THENCE RUN SOUTHWESTERLY WITH SAID RIGHT OF WAY LINE A DISTANCE OF 75 FEET TO THE STARTING POINT, SITUATED IN JACKSON PARISH, LOUISIANA", SUBJECT TO RESTRICTIONS, SERVITUDES, RlGHTS-OF-W AY AND OUTSTANDING MINERAL RIGHTS OF RECORD AFFECTING THE PROPERTY.
Seized as the property of the above named defendant and will be sold to satisfy said Writ and all
cost, sale to be made for cash with WITHOUT the benefit of appraisal.
ANDY BROWN, SHERIFF
JOB VACANCY POSTING
The Jackson Parish Police Jury is accepting applications for the following open position. Please submit all applications to: Jackson Parish Police Jury, 160 Industrial Drive Jonesboro, LA 71251 no later than close of business on July 27, 2022. To request a detailed job description, please contact the Road Department Superintendent at (318) 259-5661 ext. 2, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by visiting our website: http://www.jacksonparishpolicejury.org/
POSITION: Mechanic I
DEPARTMENT: Road Department
Under general supervision, the Road Department Mechanic is a skilled position responsible for performing minor and major repairs on automobiles, trucks, heavy trucks, tractors, heavy equipment, and related departmental equipment. Assignments are made orally or in the form of written work orders.
• Must be 18 years of age
• High school diploma, or equivalent, required
Class A Commercial Driver’s License preferred
• ASE certified or Two (2) years’ experience at the journey level, working with diesel engines, heavy trucks, and equipment or three (3) years of experience as an auto mechanic
• Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds frequently
• Ability to work safely in all weather conditions, including adverse conditions
• Can understand and follow oral and written instructions
• Able to work in elevated areas, confined spaces, and on and off ladders
• Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time
• The Mechanic is responsible for performing all types of routine maintenance and service duties on equipment including repair work on engines, transmissions, differentials, electrical systems, front ends and minor tune-ups. Arc Welding, Mig Welding and Acetylene Cutting with torch and plasma cutting.
• Road tests vehicles and confirms complaints, checks malfunctions, and determines necessary repair needs using experience and the use of various testing equipment and tools
• Changes oil and oil filters, air filters, hydraulic filters, etc. on gas and diesel equipment.
• Greases truck chassis, wheel bearings, and equipment moving parts
• Performs repair work on small gasoline engines. Able to operate chain saw and weed eater.
• Repairs and adjusts brakes and clutches; replaces brake linings and cylinders
• Performs hydraulic systems repairs on trucks and equipment
• Repairs flat tires and performs all related tasks incumbent to this endeavor
• Uses manual and power equipment for breaking down and balancing of tires
• Operates service/lube truck and performs maintenance duties on equipment
• Performs routine maintenance work on vehicle air conditioning systems
• Inspects and repairs suspension systems on automobiles and trucks
• Tracks all warranty work available for equipment
• Maintains all shop records, work orders, purchase orders, shop inventory, and shop work scheduling
• Performs proper pre-start and daily maintenance and service of equipment including lubrication, changing tires, making minor adjustments and repairs, and cleaning
• Requires a thorough knowledge of general maintenance requirements of various pieces of light to heavy motorized equipment
• Services, changes tires and cutting blades, cleans machine including tracks, and makes minor adjustments
• Recognizes and diagnoses equipment malfunctions or complicated services needs and reports to Supervisor
• May be required to lift equipment, tools, or any combination in excess of 100 pounds
• Skilled in use of tools and the operation of machines and equipment used in automobile repair and maintenance
• Adheres to all traffic laws, applicable Federal and State health and safety rules, local ordinances, and Jackson Parish Policy Jury rules and regulations and policies and procedures
• Ability to drive various pieces of equipment used by the Police Jury
• Follows safety procedures and practices as required, as well as wearing required safety equipment
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Detailed Job Description available upon request
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE