The Jackson Parish School Board will gather for their monthly session on Monday, September 12th in the meeting room of the Central Office located at 315 Pershing Avenue in Jonesboro. The activity will begin with committee meetings at 10:15am followed by a special called meeting at 10:45 before the general session starts at 11:00am.
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING AGENDA (10:45am)
1. Opening of the 2022-2023 General Fund and Special Revenue Budgets.
GENERAL MEETING AGENDA (11:00am)
Invocation – Calvin Waggoner
2. Pledge of Allegiance – Rickey McBride
3. Call to Order
4. Consider approving the minutes from the Regular Scheduled meeting held on August 1, 2022.
5. Consider approving the 2021-2022 revised General Fund and Special Revenue Budgets.
6. Consider approving the 2022-2023 General Fund and Special Revenue Budgets.
7. Consider adopting items per the Committee Reports attached hereto.
8. Superintendent’s Comments
In accordance with the Americans Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance, please contact David Claxton at 318-259-4456 describing the assistance that is necessary.
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE