The Jackson Parish Library Board of Control will hold their inaugural meeting of 2023 at 4:30pm on Tuesday, January 17 in the McBride Room of the Jonesboro Branch, located at 614 South Polk Avenue. The session will begin with the November and December financial and statistical reports being reviewed for adoption. Board members Carol Massey, Ann Standley, Paula Essmeier, Judy Cooper, Lisa Nunn, Vicki Jenkins, Robin Tew and Ex-Officio Amy Magee will then handle the following agenda items.
(1) Nomination and possible selection of President, Vice-President and Treasurer for 2023
(2) Discuss and act on adopting a resolution for the elected officers’ signatures to be added to the signature cards for the special fund accounts at Sabine State Bank (if changes are necessary)
(3) Consider and act on setting 2023 meeting dates, time, and location.
(4) Consider and act on adoption of 2023 library holiday schedule.
(5) Review and adopt the updated 2023 pay schedule and employee levels
Board members will also consider and act on authorizing the Library Director to auction off surplus items from the 2022 surplus list with the Louisiana Property Assistance Agency and scrap items that do not sell. A review on current projects and a request to approve the updated Library Park flyer will follow. In final action committee assignments will be handed out.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance, please contact Floyd Knox at (318) 259-5697.
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE