The Jackson Parish Watershed District (JPWD) held its monthly meeting of Commissioners this past Thursday in the Sunshine Room of the Jackson Parish Police Jury Administration Building in Jonesboro.
Board members Kent Hightower (President), Gary Joynor (Vice President), Jimmy Waggoner (Secretary), Wesley Harvey, Jerry Chestnut, Roy Barlow, and Daniel Ponder discussed the following agenda items:
(1) Caney Lake old buoy removal update.
(2) Jackson Parish Police Jury adding the JPWD to building permit checklist meeting and update.
(3) Ebenezer pier update.
(4) Building and setting four frames for Major League Fishing welcome signs
(5) Timeline for striping the spillway parking lot
(6) Major League Fishing Tournament on Caney Lake update.
(7) Approval of Financial Statement and Pay Bills for February 2023.
(8) Dollar amount to donate for door prizes for the MLF tournament from
the watershed general fund.
(9) Daily and Annual Launch fees
(10) Approval of building permits for Dr. Roy Kennison, DKA Construction,
Amy Moore, and Brian Stevenson
(11) Annual Ethics Training for board members.
(12) Annual Financial Disclosure Statements.
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE