The Jackson Parish Police Jury (JPPJ) will hold a Special Meeting at 12:15 pm on Wednesday, April 26th in the Nathanial Zeno Jr. Meeting Room of the JPPJ Administrative Building, located at 160 Industrial Drive in Jonesboro.
A bevy of agenda items will be considered by Jurors Todd Culpapper (President), Lewis Chatham, Amy Magee, John McCarty, Tarneshala “Niki” Cowans and Regina Rowe, with Lynn Treadway expected to be absent due to continuing health issues.
Special Meeting Agenda
1. Discuss and approve Notice of Federal Interest for Jackson Parish Hospital Renovation and Expansion.
2. Consider and approve the posting of Road Superintendent and Maintenance Supervisor vacancies for four (4) consecutive weeks.
3. Consider and act on setting of meeting times for interviews of Registrar of Voters
4. Consider and act on accepting lowest quote for Courthouse HVAC corrosion prevention treatment.
5. Consider and act on accepting the resignation of the Maintenance Department custodian.
6. Consider and act on approving lowest quote for zero turn mower for Solid Waste
7. Consider and act on accepting the resignation of Road Department Operator II.
8. Consider and act on posting and advertising the resignation of Road Department Operator II.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance, please contact Emmett Gibbs, Secretary/Treasurer at (318)259-2361 Ext. 3 describing the assistance that is necessary.