The Jackson Parish Police Jury has announced a Special Called Meeting has been set for Wednesday, June 14th. The special session will take place at 5:15pm in the Nathaniel Zeno, Jr. Meeting Room of the Jackson Parish Police Jury Administrative Building, located at 160 Industrial Drive in Jonesboro.
Items on the Agenda
1. Road Superintendent Report – Mr. Jody Stuckey
a. Accept the Emergency/Off-Schedule Report
2. Consider and act for request for speed bumps on Lamkin Road.
3. Consider and accept the resignation of Tammy Collinsworth, Accounts Payable Clerk and post and advertise for vacancy.
4. Consider and approve the request of Pine Belt Multi-Purpose Community Action Agency.
5. Consider and act on appointing the Ruston Daily Leader as the official journal for the Jackson Parish Police Jury for July 1, 2023, – June 30, 2024.
6. Consider and act on giving the Library Director authority to advertise and the Library Board authority to sell the 2005 Blue Bird bookmobile.
7. Consider and act on approving overtime for Solid Waste employees on Saturday, June 17th due to holiday on Monday, June 19th.
8. Consider and act on authorizing Secretary-Treasurer to advertise for bids for lighting related to the Energy Grant.
9. Consider and act on Parish Board Appointments.
Discussion of Other Topics
Announcements & Notifications
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance, please contact Emmett Gibbs, Secretary/Treasurer at (318)259-2361 Ext. 3 describing the assistance that is necessary.