To have your Business Services, Job Opportunities, Items for sale, and Public / Legal Notices published – send an email to: email@example.com. Possible costs are dependent on content.
JACKSON PARISH COMMUNICATION DISTRICT TAKING APPLICATIONS FOR E-911 DIRECTOR
THE JACKSON PARISH COMMUNICATION DISTRICT IS HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION. PLEASE SUBMIT ALL RESUMES TO THE JACKSON PARISH COMMUNICATION DISTRICT, 319 JIMMIE DAVIS BLVD, JONESBORO, LA. 71251 OR MAIL TO P.O. BOX 636, JONESBORO, LA 71251. APPLICATIONS WILL BE RECEIVED UNTIL 4.00 P.M., TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2023. TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON POSITION, PLEASE CALL JACKSON PARISH COMMUNICATION DISTRICT OFFICE AT (318) 259-2103.
POSITION: JACKSON PARISH COMMUNICATION DISTRICT E-911 DIRECTOR
AGENCY: JACKSON PARISH COMMUNICATION DISTRICT.
1. SET-UP AND MAINTAIN OFFICE RECORDS TO INCLUDE HANDLING DISTRICT PAYMENTS AND MAKING MONTHLY DEPOSITS.
2. MAINTAIN AND UPDATE MAP FILE OF JACKSON PARISH ADDRESSES.
3. ASSIST THE BOARD SECRETARY IN PREPARING BOARD MINUTES AND OTHER RECORDS.
4. MAINTAIN COMPUTER WITH UPDATES OF NEW ADDRESSES.
5. HANDLE TELEPHONE CALLS AND CORRESPONDENCE FOR DISTRICT.
6. ASSIGN A PHYSICAL ADDRESS TO NEW AND EXISTING RESIDENCES, BUSINESSES, OR OTHER LOCATIONS AS REQUIRED.
7. WORK WITH OTHER AGENCIES IN THE PARISH TO ASSIST THEM WITH THEIR NEEDS RELATED TO 911 ADDRESSES.
8. HANDLE ANY STATE OR FEDERAL REQUESTS CONCERNING 911 ADDRESSES IN JACKSON PARISH.
9. PUT UP YARD 911 SIGNS OR STREET SIGNS AS NEEDED.
1. MUST HAVE VALID LOUISIANA DRIVERS LICENSE.
2. MUST BE AMERICAN CITIZEN.
3. MUST BE BONDABLE.
4. MUST PASS DRUG TEST.
5. MUST BE COMPUTER LITERATE IN WORD AND EXCELL PROGRAMS.
6. GIS EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED.
1. POSITION IS CONSIDERED PART-TIME AND SALARY ONLY. NO OTHER BENEFITS.
2. SALARY WILL BE ON MONTHLY BASIS DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS, AND HOURS EXPECTED TO BE IN OFFICE.
3. THREE-SIX MONTHS PROBATIONARY PERIOD.
RESUMES WILL BE REVIEWED BY THE COMMUNICATION DISTRICT BOARD AT A SPECIAL CALL MEETING ON THURSDAY NOON, SEPTEMBER 7, 2023 AT THE 911 DIRECTORS OFFICE AT 319 JIMMIE DAVIS BLVD, JONESBORO, LA 71251. THE COMMNICATION DISTRICT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ALL APPLICATIONS.
Bienville Fire District 7 is seeking applicants for the position of Part Time Fire Chief.
Bienville Fire District 7 is seeking applicants for the position of Part Time Fire Chief. The position will be responsible for administrative duties as well as incident command on scenes. Qualifications: Officer 1, Instructor 1, Incident Safety Officer, EMR but EMT is preferred. Officer 2 is preferred but not necessary. The deadline for applications is September 13, 2023. Resume must be mailed to Bienville Fire District 7, P. O. Box 309, Saline, LA 71070. Please place the resume in a sealed envelope marked Fire Chief Applicant. Note: Qualifications listed are preferred but the Board will consider negotiating.
Jazmine A. Ellis, address unknown is hereby notified that his spouse, Maryann Ada-Nta filed for divorce in Wahkiakum County, WA in April, 2023
AFFIDAVIT OF SUCCESSION
Jackson Parish Watershed District Meeting Minutes
August 17, 2023
Meeting called to order.
Opening Prayer by Mr. Joynor
Members Present: Mr. Joynor, Mr. Chestnut, Mr. Barlow, Mr. Ponder
Members Absent: Mr. Hightower, Mr. Waggoner, Mr. Harvey
No public comments.
Motion by Mr. Joynor, seconded by Mr. Barlow to approve July 20, 2023, meeting minutes. Motion Carried.
Old Business: Ebenezer Pier is completed and Fire Marshall Approved. No update on spillway no parking signs and striping lines for no parking.
Motion by Mr. Barlow, seconded by Mr. Ponder to approve July 2023, financial statement and pay invoices. Motion Carried.
No Action on approving Duck Blinds.
Motion by Mr. Chestnut, Seconded by Mr. Barlow to set Ebenezer public fishing pier grand opening for September 8, 2023 @ 9:00am. Motion Carried.
Tabled purchasing pier bumpers for Ebenezer launch and spillway launch until type and quantity to be determined.
Motion by Mr. Chestnut, seconded by Mr. Barlow to purchase coin operated fish feeder for Ebenezer Public Fishing Pier. Motion carried.
Motion to adjourn by Mr. Barlow, seconded by Mr. Ponder. Motion carried.