To have your Business Services, Job Opportunities, Items for sale, and Public / Legal Notices published – send an email to: email@example.com. Possible costs are dependent on content.
Brookwood Homes – Used and Repo Mobile Homes as low as $10,000.00. Call 318-644-2226.
ITEMS FOR SALE
100 Year History of JHHS Football – Only 19 copies remain for purchase. Relive the great memories, players and teams in this comprehensive season-by-season review of Jonesboro-Hodge High School football from 1919 – 2019. Wonderful Christmas gift for father, son, brother, uncle or just a great friend. Cost of book is $25.00 each or $40.00 for two. Free shipping. To order call 318-480-1206 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WANTED TO BUY
Looking to buy a used 50 – 80 horsepower boat motor. Must be in good running condition. Call 318-480-1206 or send email to email@example.com
Site Manager – Rampart Multi Family Complex:
Rampart Multi-Family, a top leader in the property management business, currently has an opening for a Site Manager at a Multi-Family Complex located in Jonesboro.
The Site Manager supports the Company’s efforts in the day-to-day implementation of policies, procedures and programs that will assure a well-managed, well-maintained property. The Site Manager must provide “in charge” responsibilities for the property. These responsibilities include being on-call 24 hours, managing and delegating work to staff. Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other laws pertaining to apartments.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Provide excellent tenant service. Respond to tenant requests/problems in a timely and courteous manner, and generate work orders directed to vendors or maintenance staff. Follow-up with the tenant to ensure satisfactory resolution of the issue. Ensure that there is 24-hour emergency coverage for the property at all times.
· Conduct periodic inspections of the property and tenant spaces to ensure compliance with leases and the proper upkeep of the property.
· Ensure that property and lease files are properly maintained and kept up to date in accordance with company Prepare and maintain appropriate tenant lease files, records, correspondence and file notes.
· Assist with administering tenant occupancy including providing the new tenant with an introduction letter regarding emergency contacts, insurance requirements, rent collection procedures, and maintenance request procedures.
· Obtain estimates/bids for repairs at the property. Generate and track Service Orders, approvals and distribution.
· Sort, code and ensure accuracy and compliance with contracts of all property related invoices.
· Collect and organize all property information in a format for quick reference.
· Prepares or directs assistant to prepare, memos, faxes, email, maintain files, prepare expense reports and other administrative forms, copying, and arrange for courier service and overnight deliveries.
· Assist in the production of monthly and annual reports, preparation of transaction related documents, Maintain contact information, and aid in the production of departmental reports (e.g. business plans, financial statements.
· Detailed verification of all invoice amounts and information with approved Service Orders or Contracts.
· Ensure proper property coding on invoices.
· Investigate cost reduction opportunities.
· Assist accounting with questions related to the property and resolution of vendor issues.
· Other duties as assigned.
· 3+ years of directly relevant Apartment Management experience.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
· Strong working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
· Effectively prioritize and multi-task.
· Excellent people skills.
· Ability to effectively delegate responsibility of duties to support staff and maintain follow up to ensure completion of assigned duties.
· Strong working knowledge of general office equipment (copiers, fax machines, scanners).
· Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing with peers, managers and clients.
· Dependable & flexible as well as possessing the ability to maintain a high level of
· Proactive, initiate follow-through.
***Salary is based on experience***
Rampart/Wurth Holding Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000 per year
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• Bachelor’s (Preferred)
• Property Management: 1 year (Preferred)
• Supervising: 3 years (Preferred)
• Yardi: 1 year (Preferred)
• LIHTC: 1 year (Preferred)
• Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
AFFIDAVIT OF SUCCESSION
Jackson Parish School Board Meeting Minutes
November 6, 2023
The Jackson Parish School Board met in regular session at 11:00 a.m. on November 6,
2023 at Jackson Parish School Board, 315 Pershing Highway, Jonesboro, La.
The following were present for roll call: Rick Barlow, Paulette Belton, Dennis Clary, Mary Saulters, Calvin Waggoner Absent: Gerry Mims and Wade McBride
Rick Barlow gave the Invocation.
Calvin Waggoner led in the Pledge of Allegiance.
The meeting was called to order by Calvin Waggoner.
Motion was made by Mary Saulters, seconded by Dennis Clary and carried to approve
the minutes as presented from the Regular Scheduled Meeting held on October 2,
Motion was made by Rick Barlow, seconded by Calvin Waggoner and carried to
approve adopting the resolution granting Superintendent David Claxton permission to sign the State of Louisiana Cooperative Endeavor Agreement for Act 397 (Weston High School Baseball and Softball Complex Renovations) for and on behalf of the Jackson Parish School Board.
Dennis Clary reported to the Board on the meeting of the Executive Finance Committee held prior to the Board meeting.
A motion was made by Mary Saulters, seconded by Rick Barlow and carried to approve for payment the following bills: General Fund, Federal Program, School Food Service, Sales Tax, Special Education, District Maintenance bills.
A motion was made by Paulette Belton, seconded by Rick Barlow and carried to
approve a total payment of $48,751.92 for Fall Dual Enrollment Tuition to be paid as
follows: Delta Community College $30,526.92, University of Louisiana at Monroe
$12,300.00, La. Tech University $5,550.00 and Grambling State University $375.00, to be paid from 2023-2024 SCA funds.
A motion was made by Mary Saulters, seconded by Dennis Clary and carried to
approve revising the contract for the current Occupational Therapist ($70.00 an hour – 20 hours a week) to 10 hours a month for supervision purposes.
A motion was made by Mary Saulters, seconded by Paulette Belton and carried to
approve hiring an Occupational Therapist Assistant at $40.00 an hour not to exceed 20 hours a week for the remainder of the 2023-2024 school year,to be paid from General Fund.
A motion was made by Rick Barlow, seconded by Dennis Clary and carried to approve
payment to Communications Technologies, Inc. in the amount of $36,724.30 to
purchase 2 Opengate Metal Detectors with LTE Board, to be paid from Administrative
fund. This cost to include training.
A motion was made by Mary Saulters, seconded by Paulette Belton and carried
approving to pay Employer’s Share of Office of Group Benefits insurance premiums
from General Fund for the December 2023 sales tax distribution.
Presentation of Monthly Financial Report by Kristi Bass, Business Manager.
Rick Barlow reported to the Board on the meeting of the Building and Grounds
Committee held prior to the Board meeting.
A motion was made by Dennis Clary, seconded by Mary Saulters and carried to
approve granting School Board President Calvin Waggoner permission to sign the
Credit Sale Deed between Jackson Parish School Board and the Village of Hodge, to
purchase a tract of immovable property described as:
From the Interjection of the south line of Oak Street and the west line of South
Fourth street; TH Southerly along the west line of South Fourth street a distance
of 476.82 to the POB; continue TH southerly along the west line of south fourth
street a distance of 95.79’; TH southerly along the west line of South Fourth street
at a deflection angle of 1 degree 26 ½ minutes to the right a distance of 354.21’;
TH westerly at a deflection angle of 90 deg. To the right a distance of 387.2’; TH
at a deflection angle of 90 deg. to the right a distance of 440.28’; TH at a
deflection angle of 88 deg. 33 ½ minutes to the right a distance of 384.91 to the
A motion was made by Dennis Clary, seconded by Mary Saulters and carried to adjourn at 11:15 a.m