To have your Business Services, Job Opportunities, Items for sale, and Public / Legal Notices published – send an email to: email@example.com. Possible costs are dependent on content.
Brookwood Homes – Used and Repo Mobile Homes as low as $10,000.00. Call 318-644-2226.
ITEMS FOR SALE
100 Year History of JHHS Football – Only 22 copies remain for purchase. Relive the great memories, players and teams in this comprehensive season-by-season review of Jonesboro-Hodge High School football from 1919 – 2019. Cost of book is $25.00 each or $40.00 for two. Free shipping. Wonderful Christmas gift for father, son, brother, uncle or just a great friend. To order call 318-480-1206 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Site Manager – Rampart Multi Family Complex:
Rampart Multi-Family, a top leader in the property management business, currently has an opening for a Site Manager at a Multi-Family Complex located in Jonesboro.
The Site Manager supports the Company’s efforts in the day-to-day implementation of policies, procedures and programs that will assure a well-managed, well-maintained property. The Site Manager must provide “in charge” responsibilities for the property. These responsibilities include being on-call 24 hours, managing and delegating work to staff. Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other laws pertaining to apartments.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Provide excellent tenant service. Respond to tenant requests/problems in a timely and courteous manner, and generate work orders directed to vendors or maintenance staff. Follow-up with the tenant to ensure satisfactory resolution of the issue. Ensure that there is 24-hour emergency coverage for the property at all times.
· Conduct periodic inspections of the property and tenant spaces to ensure compliance with leases and the proper upkeep of the property.
· Ensure that property and lease files are properly maintained and kept up to date in accordance with company Prepare and maintain appropriate tenant lease files, records, correspondence and file notes.
· Assist with administering tenant occupancy including providing the new tenant with an introduction letter regarding emergency contacts, insurance requirements, rent collection procedures, and maintenance request procedures.
· Obtain estimates/bids for repairs at the property. Generate and track Service Orders, approvals and distribution.
· Sort, code and ensure accuracy and compliance with contracts of all property related invoices.
· Collect and organize all property information in a format for quick reference.
· Prepares or directs assistant to prepare, memos, faxes, email, maintain files, prepare expense reports and other administrative forms, copying, and arrange for courier service and overnight deliveries.
· Assist in the production of monthly and annual reports, preparation of transaction related documents, Maintain contact information, and aid in the production of departmental reports (e.g. business plans, financial statements.
· Detailed verification of all invoice amounts and information with approved Service Orders or Contracts.
· Ensure proper property coding on invoices.
· Investigate cost reduction opportunities.
· Assist accounting with questions related to the property and resolution of vendor issues.
· Other duties as assigned.
· 3+ years of directly relevant Apartment Management experience.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
· Strong working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
· Effectively prioritize and multi-task.
· Excellent people skills.
· Ability to effectively delegate responsibility of duties to support staff and maintain follow up to ensure completion of assigned duties.
· Strong working knowledge of general office equipment (copiers, fax machines, scanners).
· Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing with peers, managers and clients.
· Dependable & flexible as well as possessing the ability to maintain a high level of
· Proactive, initiate follow-through.
***Salary is based on experience***
Rampart/Wurth Holding Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000 per year
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• Bachelor’s (Preferred)
• Property Management: 1 year (Preferred)
• Supervising: 3 years (Preferred)
• Yardi: 1 year (Preferred)
• LIHTC: 1 year (Preferred)
• Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person