Discussion of school improvements will be the focus of a Special Called Meeting of the Jackson Parish School Board (JPSB. The meeting will be held at 9:45am this Monday, June 7th at the meeting room of the JPSB central office, located at 315 Pershing Hwy in Jonesboro.
State champions recognized! At the regularly scheduled monthly meeting set for 11:00a.m., LHSAA state track and field champions, Emma Carter of Quitman High and Detre’vien Bowie of Jonesboro-Hodge will be honored.
Additional agenda items include:
- Consideration for approval the 2021-22 Pupil Progression Plan
- Naming of the official journal for 2021-22
- Adoption of items per committee reports.
- Adoption of May meeting minutes
- Superintendent’s Comments