(1) The Y Liquors, LLC (Jonesboro, LA) – Looking for a person to work Thursday, Friday & Saturday evenings, from the hours of 3pm-12pm or as needed. If interested please apply in person at 1309 Hwy 813 or call 318-395-2010 & ask for Shelia.
(2) Gracepoint Christian Academy (Jonesboro, LA) – Adding to their team. If you are interested, visit the website to download an employment application. Completed applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Gracepoint Christian Academy
1691 S. Hudson Avenue
Jonesboro, LA 71251
(3) Just Wing It (Jonesboro, LA) – Seeking team players for help for at two locations. One is for line/ fry cooking position and the other is for prep/full kitchen line cooking. Come by to apply.
(4) SFC Contract Services is looking for an experienced Groundskeeper team member. The Groundskeeper will clean facility grounds and pick-up and dispose of trash, cut grass and use a string trimmer. They will also assist with cleaning and servicing equipment as well as feed farm animals. The wage for this role will be $12.00 – $15.00 per hour.
Operate land maintenance equipment including tractors, lawn mowers and string trimmers. Can be a full or part time position.
• Housekeeping (cleaning shop, yard area, offices)
• Cuts grass
• Washing equipment with pressure washer (heavy equipment, vehicles, semi-trucks)
• Feeds farm animals
• Run Parts
Knowledge of the use of tools and equipment in servicing/cleaning equipment and grounds.
Ability to carry out written and oral instructions.
Ability to perform manual labor and use tools (string trimmers, rakes, shovels etc.)
Ability to operate light motor vehicle
Possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable
Starting Wage commensurate with experience. – Includes Benefit Package Retirement – 401K, Paid Time Off, Holidays and Medical Insurance. The successful candidate will be required to undergo a criminal background check, drug test and physical examination.
SFC Contract Services reserves the right to modify this job description based on business needs.
SFC Contract Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer, building a strong dedicated diverse workforce.
To be considered- email resumes to: BBenefield@sfccs.com
(5) Social Worker – Red River Parish School Board
Applicants must have a Master’s degree in Social Work from a regionally accredited institution or equivalent listed in Bulletin 746. Deadline to submit applications is June 25, 2021 at 12:00 pm. All interested applicants should apply online at rrbulldogs.com. For more information, you may contact Nicole Eason at 318-271-2150.
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE