The Jackson Parish School Board (JPSB) will discuss the reopening plans as well as Virtual Instruction Program for the upcoming school year at their regularly scheduled monthly meeting that will be held at 11:00am on Monday, August 2nd in the Meeting Room of the JPSB central office located at 315 Pershing Hwy.
Consideration to adopting recommendations made by the Building/Grounds and Executive/Finance Committees are also on tap, as well as, approving the 2021-22 General Fund and Special Revenues Budget.
1. Invocation – Mary Saulters
2. Pledge of Allegiance – Calvin Waggoner
3. Call to Order
4. Consider approving the minutes as presented from the Regular Scheduled meeting held on July 12, 2021.
5. Consider approving the minutes as presented from the Special Called Meeting on July 28, 2021.
6. Consider approving the 2021-2022 General Fund and Special Revenues Budget.
7. Consider approving the 2021-2022 Jackson Parish Schools Reopening Plan.
8. Consider approving the 2021-2022 Jackson Parish VIP (Virtual Instruction Program).
9. Consider adopting items per the Committee Reports attached hereto.
10. Superintendent’s Comments
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE