The Jackson Parish School Board has called for a Special Meeting to be held at 10:30 am on Thursday, October 13th to be held in the meeting room of the Central Office, located at 315 Pershing Hwy in Jonesboro.
Agenda items to be discussed are as follows:
1. Consider adopting the Resolution Support of LASS Accountability Proposal to make changes to the public education accountability system.
2. Consider approving payment of $13,661.00 to MobyMax for the renewal of districtwide license for K-8 schools – Jonesboro Hodge Elementary School, Jonesboro Hodge Middle School, Quitman High School and Weston High School, to be paid from ESSER III.
3. Consider accepting low quote of $110,214.00 from Palomar Modular Buildings for a new 24 X 64 Double Classrooms for Weston High School, to be paid from ESSER II.
4. Consider accepting low quote of $67,200.00 from Dodson Enterprises, Inc. for material and labor to repair 2nd Grade hall at Jonesboro Hodge Elementary School, to be paid from ESSER II.
5. Discussion of future ESSER projects.
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE