A special meeting of the Jackson Parish Police Jury will take place in the Nathaniel Zeno, Jr. Meeting Room of the Jackson Parish Administrative Building, located at 160 Industrial Drive in Jonesboro on Wednesday, April 12th.
The session, that was originally scheduled for this past Monday but moved due to the inability of a quorum to be present, is set to begin at 4:45 pm. Agenda items to be considered are:
(1) Discuss and act on the Road Superintendent package.
2. Monthly financial update.
3. Consider and act on roofing quotes on 326 Eighth Street.
4. Consider and act on providing storage for Tourism Board at Fain Building.
5. Discuss and authorize the Secretary-Treasurer to complete and submit the Louisiana Compliance Questionnaire for the 2022 audit.
Immediately following will be a meeting of the JPPJ Cleanup Committee, where the finalization of plans for the Love the Boot – Keep Louisiana Beautiful Day on April 22 will be discussed. It is possible that a quorum of the Police Jury may be in attendance at the meeting, but no action of the Police Jury as a whole will be taken.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance, please contact Emmett Gibbs, Secretary/Treasurer at (318)259-2361 Ext. 3 describing the assistance that is necessary.
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE