The Jackson Parish Police Jury will hold their regularly scheduled monthly meeting at 5:30pm on Tuesday, April 18th at the Charles H. Garrett Community Center, located at 182 Industrial Drive in Jonesboro.
Opening the session juror’s Todd Culpepper (President), Lewis Chatham, Amy Magee, John McCarty, Tarneshala “Niki” Cowans, Regina Rowe and Lynn Treadway will hear from Ms. Linette Cornell, Watershed Coordinator with Kisatchie Delta Regional.
Committee, Department Head and Engineering reports will then take place followed by the presentation of Firearm Free Zone Maps for Jackson Parish Schools. Additional agenda items to be considered are:
(1) Discuss and act on the 2023-2024 Cooperative Endeavor Agreement for $10,000 with LSU Ag Center.
(2) Consider and act on hiring Guth Associates for project administration related to the replacement of Boiler #1 at the Courthouse.
(3) Consider and act on appointing Brad Roller and Emmett Gibbs as primary representative and alternate representative, respectively, to Watershed Region 2 Steering Committee.
(3) Consider and act on accepting the lowest quote for Courthouse tree trimming.
(4) Consider and act on the approval of the 2023 Q1 budget amendments.
(5) Consider and act on Parish Board Appointments
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance, please contact Emmett Gibbs, Secretary/Treasurer at (318)259-2361 Ext. 3 describing the assistance that is necessary.
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE