The Finance and Grants Committee’s of the Jackson Parish Police Jury will meet Wednesday, August 18th in the Nathaniel Zeno Jr. Meeting Room at the Jackson Parish Police Jury Administration Building. The two sessions will kick off with the Finance Committee meeting at 12:00pm followed by the Grants Committee holding session at 12:15pm.
It is possible that a quorum of the Police Jury may be in attendance at the meeting, but no action of the Police Jury as a whole will be taken.
Finance Committee Agenda Items
1. Review month-to-date financials, POs, and recommended budget amendment
Grants Committee Agenda Items
1. Discuss and recommend action, if necessary, on ARP expenditures:
a. Software and hardware upgrades
b. Employee hazard pay
c. Solid Waste infrastructure
2. Discuss other American Rescue Plan projects
3. Discuss and recommend action, if necessary, on committee suggestions or requests concerning grant funding
4. Discuss and recommend action, if necessary, on any requests concerning grant funding
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance, please contact Gina Thomas at (318) 259-2361, extension 3 describing the assistance that is necessary.
Operations Committee has meeting on Tuesday, August 17th
The Operations Committee of the Jackson Parish Police Jury met on Tuesday, August 17th where the following agenda items were discussed.
1. Departmental concerns and requests of Maintenance Department
2. Departmental concerns and requests of Administrative Department
3. Departmental concerns and requests of Road Department including: Enterprise Lease program and 911 signs
4. Departmental concerns and requests of Solid Waste Department including: Hwy 148 Bin Site project and other future sites
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE